The building inspections office is committed to fulfilling the needs of our community. We strive at all times to achieve the highest professional standards and to provide exceptional personalized service. We promote health and safety in construction and safeguard citizens of the city through the enforcement of building codes, zoning ordinances, state and local standards, and regulations.
We conduct plan review, permitting, licensing, and inspection of all construction projects within the City of Saginaw including:
- Building inspections
- Electrical inspections
- Mechanical / gas inspections
- Plan review
- Plumbing inspections
- Sign and zoning inspections
We work to ensure that all new construction meets all required standards of safety and that all existing structures are maintained in safe conditions.
- Call the Inspection Line at 817-232-4263.
- All permits require inspections.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant (contractor) to schedule the inspection.
- Inspections are scheduled by calling the inspection request line: 817-232-4263.
- Requests made by 7:30 a.m. will be inspected that day. Requests made after 7:30 a.m. will be inspected the following day. Please include address, type of inspection needed, contact information, and access information if applicable.
New Construction Required Documents:
Please email us required documents (form survey, energy reports, backflow tests. final drainage, and all engineer reports) to 24 hours before requesting inspection.
For More Information:
Call Debra Thomas
Email Debra Thomas
Sr. Building Inspector
Submit Permits Here
Contact us at email@example.com
301 S. Saginaw Blvd.
Saginaw, TX 76179 (map)
Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
7:30 - 11:30 a.m.
8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.