Contractor Registration

Required Information
Contractor permits will not be issued until registration is complete. The following information is required for a permit:
  • Complete contractor registration form signed by the master license holder
  • Copy of contractor's license (electrical, mechanical, irrigator, backflow tester) and a photo ID (driver's license)
  • Current certificate of insurance for general liability and completed operations insurance ($100,000 minimum coverage) showing the City of Saginaw as the certificate holder (not an additional insured)
  • Registration fee of $100
Backflow Testers
Backflow testers will also need a letter stating that their testing gauges have been calibrated within the last 12 months.

Payment Information
We accept exact cash, checks, or credit cards. Please make checks payable to the City of Saginaw. Registration is valid for 12 months from the payment date.

Submission Information
Submit the above information to:
205 Brenda Ln.
P.O. Box 79070
Saginaw, TX 76179
Ph: (817) 230-0453
Fx: (817) 232-9868