- Feature Links
- City Council Agenda
- 2015 Council Packets
- June 16, 2015
June 16, 2015
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
Meeting, and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. – Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Saginaw City Hall Council Chambers
333 West McLeroy Blvd.
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- “Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one State under God, one and indivisible”
(2) Invocation - Pastor Dennis Hudson, Saginaw Park Baptist Church
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda - All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless opposition is presented, in which the contested item will be heard separately.
(a) CC-0615-01 (PDF): Action regarding Minutes, May 19, 2015 - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(b) CC-0615-02 (PDF): Action regarding Cancellation of July 7, 2015 City Council Meeting - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(c) CC-0615-03 (PDF): Action regarding Recommendation from Beautification Committee for Approval of Reconstruction of the Welcome Marker using Funds from the Beautification Donation Account - City Manager, Nan Stanford
(d) CC-0615-04 (PDF): Action regarding Resolution No. 2015-09, Bank Signatures - City Manager, Nan Stanford
(e) CC-0615-05 (PDF): Action regarding Interlocal Agreement with Fort Worth Transportation Authority for Transportation Services for the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities for the Fiscal Year 2015 - City Manager, Nan Stanford
(5) CC-0615-06 (PDF): Proclamation, Faye Flory Day - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(6) CC-0615-07 (PDF): Annual MedStar Ambulance Update - Director of Public Affairs-MedStar, Matt Zavadsky
(7) CC-0615-08 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Authorizing SAMCO Capital Markets, Inc. (SAMCO), Bond Counsel and
Officials to Proceed with the Issuance Process for General Obligation Bonds, Series 2015 - City Bond Counsel, Mark McLiney
(8) CC-0615-09 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Board Appointments - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
a. Advisory Recreation and Parks Board
b. Animal Shelter Advisory Committee
c. Board of Adjustment
d. Capital Improvements Advisory Committee
e. Library Board
f. Planning and Zoning Commission
(9) CC-0615-10 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Ordinance No. 2015-05 Amending Ordinance No. 2013-14, Section 7, the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(10) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
a. Any Posted Item
(11) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley