- Feature Links
- City Council Agenda
- 2015 Council Packets
- October 20, 2015
October 20, 2015
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING & PUBLIC HEARING
Meeting, Public Hearing, and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. – Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Saginaw City Hall – Council Chambers
333 West McLeroy Blvd.
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The Saginaw City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- “Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one State under God, one and indivisible”
(2) Invocation - Reverend Valendy, Saginaw United Methodist Church
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda - All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless opposition is presented, in which the contested item will be heard separately.
(a) CC-1015-08 (PDF): Action regarding Minutes, October 6, 2015 - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(b) CC-1015-09 (PDF): Action regarding purchase of a John Deere 35G Mini Excavator for the Water and Wastewater Departments - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(5) CC-1015-10 (PDF): Proclamation – American Diabetes Month - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(6) CC-1015-11 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Security System Upgrade at Police Complex - Police Chief, Roger Macon
(7) CC-1015-12 (PDF): Public Hearing – Consideration and Action regarding Recommendation from Planning and Zoning Commission on a Request to amend the Planned Development (PD) zoning on property described as 39.1 acres of land out of Abstract 1597, Tract 1, J. Wagley Survey, located north of East Bailey Boswell Road, west of Comanche Springs Road and east of Wagley Robertson Road (Ordinance No. 2015-09) - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(8) CC-1015-13 (PDF): Public Hearing - Consideration and Action regarding Recommendation from Planning and Zoning Commission to amend Ordinance No. 2002-04, Section 12-2, providing an amendment to the definitions for Clinic and Hospital as used in the Zoning Regulations (Ordinance No. 2015-10) - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(9) CC-1015-14 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Drive Approach Access Agreement with Ridge Railhead Partners - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(10) CC-1015-15 (PDF): Presentation regarding SWAT Program - Police Captain, Karl Johnson
(11) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
a. Any Posted Item
(12) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley