- Feature Links
- City Council Agenda
- 2016 Council Packets
- November 15, 2016
November 15, 2016
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
Meeting and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. - Tuesday, November 15, 2016
SAGINAW CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
333 WEST McLEROY BOULEVARD
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas
- "Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, One State under God, One and indivisible"
(2) Invocation - Dr. Danny Howe, First Baptist Church
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda - All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless opposition is presented, in which the contested item will be heard separately.
(b) CC-1116-09 (PDF): Action regarding Minutes, November 8, 2016 - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(c) CC-1116-10 (PDF): Action regarding purchase of 2017 GMC Sierra 3500HD Truck through HGAC Buy Purchasing Cooperative for the Fleet Services Department - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(d) CC-1116-11 (PDF): Action regarding purchase of 2017 Ford F250 Pick Up Truck through BuyBoard Purchasing Cooperative for the Water Department - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(e) CC-1116-12 (PDF): Action regarding purchase of three 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe-Police Package Vehicles through Tarrant County Purchasing Cooperative - Police Chief, Roger Macon
(5) CC-1116-13 (PDF): Presentation of Certificates of Appreciation for Eagle Scout Service Projects - Director of Recreation, Keith Rinehart and Operations Supt. Randy Newsom
(6) CC-1116-14 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Award of Bid for Janitorial Services - Director of Recreation, Keith Rinehart
(7) CC-1116-15 (PDF): Update on Construction of Skate Park for Willow Creek Park - Jonathan Reed
(8) CC-1116-16 (PDF): Update on Status of Mariposa Development, 451 E. McLeroy Boulevard - Casey Bump and Stuart Shaw, Bonner Carrington LLC
(9) CC-1116-17 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Construction and Maintenance Agreement with BNSF Railway Company - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(10) CC-1116-18 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding recommendation from Planning and Zoning Commission on request for approval of a Preliminary Plat for Lot 1, Block 1, Saginaw Charter School Addition, 11.903 acres of land located in the Alexander F. Albright Survey, Abstract 1849, Tract 2c2, located south of Whisperwood Estates (Silverbrook Drive), west of Dominion Addition (Scarlet Trail) and east of Old Decatur Road - Matt Kotter and Rick Stilovich, Athos Academies
(11) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
a. Any Posted Item
(12) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley