January 3, 2017
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
Meeting and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. - Tuesday, January 3, 2017
SAGINAW CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
333 WEST McLEROY BLVD.
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas
- “Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, One State under God, One and indivisible”
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda - All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless opposition is presented, in which case the contested item will be heard separately.
(a) CC-0117-01: Action regarding Minutes, December 6, 2016 - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(b) CC-0117-02: Action regarding Approval of Use Agreement for the Tarrant County College Police Firing Range - Police Chief, Roger Macon
(c) CC-0117-03: Action regarding Individual Project Order for Blue Ridge Trail 8” Sanitary Sewer Line (Longhorn Road to Mesa Ct.) - City Engineer, Jeff James
(d) CC-0117-04: Action regarding Individual Project Order for Saginaw Blvd. 12” Water Line Phase 2 (Hialeah Park to Palomino Drive) - City Engineer, Jeff James
(e) CC-0117-05: Action regarding Interlocal Agreement with Tarrant County for reconstruction and asphalt overlay of Norton Drive, Edwards Drive, Kennedy Lane, Fairmont Street, Saginaw Fire Station Number 1 parking lot, and the Willow Creek Park Softball Complex parking lot - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(5) CC-0117-06: Consideration and Action regarding recommendation from Planning and Zoning Commission on request for approval of a Final Plat for Lot 1, Block 1, Saginaw Charter School, 11.903 acres of land located in the Alexander F. Albright Survey, Abstract No. 1849 - Rick Stilovich, Athos Academies
(6) CC-0117-07: Consideration and Action regarding recommendation to Tarrant County for award of bid for the 42nd Year Community Development Block Grant Project (Water Line Replacement on Bluebonnet Street from West Green Avenue to West
Southern Avenue) - Public Works Director, Mark White
(7) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
a. Any Posted Item
(8) Adjournment - Mayor Gary Brinkley