January 9, 2017
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF SPECIAL CALLED
6:00 p.m. - Monday, January 9, 2017
SAGINAW CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
333 WEST McLEROY BLVD.
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(2) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(3) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
a. Final Plat for Lot 1, Block 1, Saginaw Charter School, 11.903 acres of land located in the Alexander F. Albright Survey, Abstract No. 1849
(4) CC-0117-06: Consideration and Action regarding recommendation from Planning and Zoning Commission on request for approval of a Final Plat for Lot 1, Block 1, Saginaw Charter School, 11.903 acres of land located in the Alexander F. Albright Survey, Abstract No. 1849 (tabled at 1/3/2017 City Council Meeting) - Rick Stilovich, Athos Academies
(5) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley