January 17, 2017
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
Meeting and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
SAGINAW CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
333 WEST McLEROY BLVD.
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas
- “Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, One State under God, One and indivisible”
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda - All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless opposition is presented, in which the contested item will be heard separately.
(5) CC-0117-10: Presentation and Review of Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for the Year Ended September 30, 2016 - Bob Loritz, Weaver and Tidwell LLP
(6) CC-0117-11: Consideration and Action for Weaver and Tidwell LLP to perform the 2016-2017 Fiscal Year Audit - Asst. City Manager/Finance Director, Dolph Johnson
(7) CC-0117-12: Consideration and Action regarding recommendation from Planning and Zoning Commission on request for approval of a Preliminary Plat for Basswood Crossing Phases 2, 3, and 4, being 112.2 acres of land situated in the E. Meredith Survey, A-1081 and the D. Strickland Survey, A-1408 located north of Heather Ridge Estates (Condor Trail) and south of the 600-700 blocks of East Bailey Boswell Road, 345 Single Family Homes - Nicholas Powell & Travis Clegg, Peloton Land Solutions
(8) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
a. Any Posted Item
(9) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley