March 7, 2017
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
Meeting and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. - Tuesday, March 7, 2017
SAGINAW CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
333 WEST McLEROY BLVD.
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas
- “Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, One State under God, One and indivisible”
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) CC-0317-01: Action regarding Minutes, February 21, 2017 - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(5) CC-0317-02: Proclamation – Poison Prevention Week - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(6) CC-0317-03: Recognition of Public Works Personnel for assistance during an EMS call - Fire Chief, Doug Spears
(7) CC-0317-04: Presentation of 2016 Achievement of Library Excellence Award from the Texas Municipal Library Directors
Association - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(8) CC-0317-05: Consideration and Action regarding Agreement for abandonment and removal of the existing Enbridge Gathering (North Texas) L.P. pipeline that is in conflict with the East Bailey Boswell Road Project - City Engineer, Jeff James
(9) CC-0317-06: Consideration and Action regarding Construction and Maintenance Agreement with Union Pacific Railroad (Crossing on East Bailey Boswell Road at Saginaw Blvd.) - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(10) CC-0317-07: Consideration and Action regarding Change Order No. 1, Bailey Boswell Road Phase 2, East Bailey Boswell Road Project (Extension of Sanitary Sewer Line) - City Engineer, Jeff James
(11) CC-0317-08: Community Development Report—Residential, Commercial and Industrial, and City Capital Projects - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(12) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
a. Any Posted Item
(13) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley