All applications are in PDF format and will require a PDF reader. If you need a physical copy please stop by the Planning and Zoning Offices at 205 Branda Lane, Saginaw, TX 76179. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the Planning and Zoning Staff at 817-230-0440 or 817-230-0550.
- All submissions must be received on Tuesdays during normal business hours (7:00AM - 5:30PM) to commence processing on Wednesday. A complete submission will consist of the following:
- 1 Physical Copy couriered or hand-delivered to 205 Brenda Lane Saginaw, TX 76179 or mailed to the City of Saginaw, ATTN: Planning & Zoning, P.O. Box 79070, Saginaw, Texas 76179.
- 1 Digital Copy emailed to the Planning Manager at email@example.com, with a copy to the PW Management Analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any Applicable Fees (see below)
- 1 Formal Response Letter Addressing Previous Comments from City
- Development Review Committee (DRC) aims to review all submission within a two-week turn around at which time review comments will be provided. We will communicate any exclusions to this estimated timeframe to you in advance. (Holidays, busy season, etc.)