Students will be learning traditional Japanese Shotokan Karate consisting of offensive and defensive moves, sparring, self-defense, alertness, Jujitsu basic techniques, throws and escapes. This class builds self-esteem, body confidence and mind coordination. This class meets on Tuesday and Saturday.
- Instructor: Mike Escamilla
- Location: Saginaw Recreation Center
- Fee: $65 for 6 weeks
- Days & Times:
- Beginners: 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Advanced: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Beginners: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Intermediate: 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- Advanced: 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- For More Info Call: Mike Escamilla at 817-584-3351