- Feature Links
- City Council Agenda
- 2015 Council Packets
- July 21, 2015
July 21, 2015
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
Meeting, and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. – Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Saginaw City Hall Council Chambers
333 West McLeroy Blvd.
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- “Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one State under God, one and indivisible”
(2) Invocation - Dr. Danny Howe, First Baptist Church
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda - All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless opposition is presented, in which the contested item will be heard separately.
(a) CC-0715-01 (PDF): Action regarding Minutes, June 16, 2015 - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(b) CC-0715-02 (PDF): Action regarding Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority/MedStar 2015-2016 Subsidy - City Manager, Nan Stanford
(5) CC-0715-03 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Resolution No. 2015-10, Authorizing the Termination of Saginaw Industrial Development Authority and Approving Certificate of Termination of a Domestic Nonprofit Corporation - City Manager, Nan Stanford
(6) CC-0715-04 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Resolution 2015-11, Adoption of Tarrant County Hazard Mitigation Action Plan - Fire Chief, Doug Spears
(7) CC-0715-05 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Change Order No. 1 for East Bailey Boswell Road Reconstruction Phase 1 - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(8) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
a. Any Posted Item
(9) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley