- Feature Links
- City Council Agenda
- 2015 Council Packets
- October 6, 2015
October 6, 2015
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
Meeting, and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. – Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Saginaw City Hall – Council Chambers
333 West McLeroy Blvd.
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The Saginaw City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- “Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one State under God, one and indivisible”
(2) Invocation - Pastor Michael Orr, Saginaw Church of Christ
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda - All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless opposition is presented, in which the contested item will be heard separately.
(a) CC-1015-01 (PDF): Action regarding Minutes, September 15, 2015 - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(b) CC-1015-02 (PDF): Action regarding Tarrant County Fire Alarm Center Contract, October 1, 2015-September 30, 2016 - Fire Chief, Doug Spears
(c) CC-1015-03 (PDF): Action regarding Contract with Tarrant County Emergency Services District #1 for Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Fire Chief, Doug Spears
(5) CC-1015-04 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Request from S&S Concrete Contractors for Exemption to Allow Concrete Pours at 451 East McLeroy Boulevard outside the Hours of 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(6) CC-1015-05 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding 2015 Infiltration and Inflow Study Phase 1 Individual Project Order - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(7) CC-1015-06 (PDF): Presentation regarding Tarrant County Fire Alarm Center - Fire Chief, Doug Spears
(8) CC-1015-07: Presentation regarding Tarrant County Emergency Services District #1 - Fire Chief, Doug Spears
(9) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
a. Any Posted Item
b. Personnel Law
(10) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley