- Feature Links
- City Council Agenda
- 2015 Council Packets
- November 3, 2015
November 3, 2015
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
Meeting and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. – Tuesday, November 3, 2015
Saginaw City Hall – Council Chambers
333 West McLeroy Blvd.
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The Saginaw City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- “Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one State under God, one and indivisible”
(2) Invocation - Pastor Dennis Hudson, Saginaw Park Baptist Church
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda - All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless opposition is presented, in which the contested item will be heard separately.
(a) CC-1115-01 (PDF): Action regarding Minutes, October 20, 2015 - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(b) CC-1115-02 (PDF): Action regarding Interlocal Agreement with Tarrant County for reconstruction and cement stabilization of Thompson Drive - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(c) CC-1115-03 (PDF): Action regarding Interlocal Agreement with Tarrant County 9-1-1 Emergency Assistance District for the Provision of Radio Communications Equipment - Fire Chief, Doug Spears
(5) CC-1115-04 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Request from S&S Concrete Contractors for Exemption to allow concrete pours at 451 East McLeroy Boulevard outside the Hours of 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Approved for 1 month on 10/6/2015—Per Council Action to be re-evaluated after 1 month) - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(6) CC-1115-05 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Recommendation from Planning and Zoning Commission on a Request to amend the Planned Development (PD) zoning on property described as 39.1 acres of land out of Abstract 1597, Tract 1, J. Wagley Survey, located north of East Bailey Boswell Road, west of Comanche Springs Road and east of Wagley Robertson Road (Ordinance No. 2015-09) (CC-1015-12—Public Hearing held and Action Tabled at 10/20/2015 City Council Meeting) - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(7) CC-1115-06 (PDF): Presentation regarding quality park equipment and and amenities - James Patterson
(8) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
a. Any Posted Item
b. Land use applications, comprehensive plan and development procedure
(9) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley