SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL NOTICE OF BUDGET RETREAT WORKSHOP
8:30 A.M. - Saturday, August 12, 2017 Saginaw City Council Chambers 333 West McLeroy Boulevard
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. The public may attend, but no input will be accepted at this meeting.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside the room to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The Saginaw City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640 ext. 2327
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Todd Flippo
(2) Mayor's Address - Mayor, Todd Flippo
(3) City Manager's Proposed 2017-2018 Budget - Interim City Manager,Dan O'Leary
(4) Review of Capital Improvement Projects - City Engineer, Jeff James
(5) Recess for Lunch - Mayor, Todd Flippo
(6) General Discussion by City Council regarding Proposed 2017 to 2018 Budgetand Direction to Staff - Mayor Todd Flippo