Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
301 S. Saginaw Blvd.
1. If no, contact Digg Tess at 1-800-245-4545 to have utilities marked.
2. If no, contact Bryon Spencer (ONCOR) 817-861-7551, Bryon.Spencer@oncor.com with the
provided ONCOR cover letter, a site plan showing property lines, all marking from Digg Tess, and
(Must be to scale)
(Must be to Scale)
1. If pool is located within 5 feet of foundation will need an engineered letter.
2. Must comply with current adopted City of Saginaw codes and ordinances.
3. Fences shall comply with Chapter 10 Article VIII Division 2 Sec 10-192 of the City of
This permit, once issued, expires by limitation 180 days from the date of issuance unless construction is
commenced and inspection approval is obtained within 180 days of issuance. The authority having
jurisdiction shall be permitted to grant an extension of the permit time period for additional 180 days upon
written documentation, by the permittee, of a satisfactory reason for failure to start or complete the work or
activity authorized by the permit. Only one extension will be allowed.
I hereby certify that I have read and examined this application and know the same to be true and correct. All
provisions of laws and ordinances governing this type of work will be complied with whether specified
herein or not. The granting of a permit does not presume to give authority to violate or cancel the
provisions of any other state or local law regulating construction or the performance of construction.
I am the owner and occupant of the above listed property. I have the ability to and will perform the work as
described. I am responsible for the construction and inspections of the improvements. If such improvements
are found to be defective. I alone am responsible for the cost of any repairs or replacements necessary to
bring the improvements into code compliance with the City of Saginaw.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field